For some reason, memories of the past few Thanksgivings we have had together have blended together in my mind and become indistinguishable for each other. So, for the record, highlights of this Thanksgiving:
- The most moist turkey we have ever made (Possible reason, giving it lots of time to defrost in fridge)
- Stuffing. The Sage stuffing was far better than the Chicken flavored stuffing we’ve had to use in the past.
- Super smooth creamy sweet potatoes
- The flakiest homemade pie crust ever- thank you Mark Bittman!
- The most delicious Pumpkin Pie filling we’ve ever had- thank you Mark Bittman once again! Way better than the recipe on the can!